We break down the ways that we serve one another into three main divisions:
Preaching, Teaching and Reaching Out
At Hallmark, we do our best to make every service a wonderful experience of worship and friendship, coupled together with essential Bible preaching. The preaching during our services is our primary time of worship, growth and encouragement. You will find that preaching can be relevant, but without having to take away from the Word of God.
God’s Word is His love letter to us! It’s the revelation of His ultimate plan of redemption through His Son, Jesus Christ. It has the answers to life’s questions, and the source of life’s only real joy!
We believe you will thoroughly enjoy each service’s time in God’s Word.
We have services Sunday morning at 10:30 and Sunday nights at 5pm. Each service is a healthy dose of God and His Word.
We have a variety of means to help teach God’s Word and to know God more. The way we’ve found, the more I know about God, the more I will love Him. And the more I love Him, the more I want to know about Him. Come and join us to find out what we’ve discovered about God’s unconditional love.
• Every Sunday morning we have children’s Sunday school. Classes for different ages are in place and your child will love the songs, the games and the Bible lessons!
• We also have two adult classes that meet every Sunday morning at 9:30.
○ Our main class meets in the Auditorium, and provides a great environment for Biblical growth.
○ There is also a Ladies’ Ministry Class, “Ladies of Grace” that studies God’s Word together.
• Wednesday nights at 7pm are a point we use as a church for teaching, but more importantly, we take about half the time to pray. We pray for one another, and we pray that more people will come to find the wonderfully-eternal life change that Christ gives freely!
• Awana Children’s Clubs meet each Wednesday night at 7:00. Classes for each age group and an entire program of Bible learning and fun will challenge your young person to grow and mature around the principles found in God’s Word.
The family of Hallmark Baptist spends time each week reaching out into the community with the gospel of Jesus. We send funds to missionaries all across the world who are doing the very same thing we’re doing here, and rejoice as God uses us to accomplish something miraculous!
We hope to see you soon!